- All kinds of looseleaf tea. Yes, I am a self-proclaimed tea snob.
- Books. I can never leave a book store without exercising my rights as a credit card holder.
- Organizing. Messy closets/bookshelves/desks make me extremely happy because I love the chance to banish chaos and bring order into the world. Err, the bookshelf.
- DIY and decorating blogs. This is a recent development. Probably has something to do with being easily distracted by shiny objects. Look, a squirrel!
- Cats. Fine, I'm not addicted. But I really want to get one, so maybe adding cats to this list will somehow help me convince my bf that we need a feline in the house.
These are some of the pieces of Anna.
I started this blog to write about my journey in search of a hobby or two. One day, I woke up and realized that most of the things I used to enjoy doing after the 9-to-5 grind have slowly disappeared from my life. Some of them I've lost interest in, and others I haven't made time for. So I am trying to figure out what it is that I REALLY love to do in my spare time. Bear with me as I unravel the mess of my suddenly appearing "interests" and wade out the real thing from the sea of shiny objects.